Shipping / Returns
- At this time, the site is only set up for shipments to the US. If you are interested in being notified when this changes in the future, please sign up for our newsletter to be one of the first to know! FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS --- for right now, if you see something you are interested in, be sure to let us know. We can make arrangements to temporarily move the item from the site to our Etsy shop, and complete the transaction there. See the Payments / Sales page for details on this option.
- Packages are shipped via USPS.
- We ship to the address on file with Paypal.
- We like to have our orders out the door within a day or two of learning from Paypal that the payment has cleared; however we do give ourselves a week to ship. This guards against the unexpected life event, or postal service holidays.
- Contact us using the link at the bottom of each page, and let us know you wish to return something after reading all the points below. We will send you a link to our Return Order Form. After completing and sending back that form, we will contact you with how to proceed.
- Returns will not be accepted without contacting us first.
- We allow 5 days after receipt of your order before a return needs to be posted, so let us know asap if there is a problem with the shipment.
- Include a copy of the Return Order Form information IN the box.
- Both the return shipping fees, as well as the shipping fees for a new item (if any) is at buyer's expense.
- Items need to be in the same condition as they were when sent out.....without damage or odd smells. If the return is yarn, it needs to be in original skeined condition, not balled or caked up.
- Returns will not be made for tangled skeins. Our skeins are tied in multiple places to ensure tangle-free transfer to a ball-winder or for hand-winding a ball. Please make absolute sure there is not an errant loop of yarn getting caught going the wrong way on your swift. We've all been there when this happens, and it's not a pretty sight.
- We reserve the right to not issue an exchange on a return that appears used, damaged or soiled.
- We cannot be held responsible for a lost returned item, so it might be best for you to send it back with a request for Proof of Delivery in case it's lost by USPS on it's way back to us. It will make it a lot easier for you if you need to notify USPS about a lost shipment. Be sure to pack the return well, so you don't have to file a damage claim with USPS.
- Pictures are taken of each order as it is packaged, so we can have proof to USPS of the condition of, and number of items in each package when it leaves here. We have found this helps expedite things, should a problem arise. If you receive something that has been damaged in shipment, or is missing something from the shipment, please notify us immediately. We will do our best to resolve the issue asap using those images as proof of what was sent.