Payments / Sales
- At this time, this site only does business within the US. If you are interested in being notified when this changes in the future, please sign up for our newsletter, to be one of the first to know! FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS --- for right now, if you see something you are interested in, be sure to let us know. We can make arrangements to temporarily move the item from the site to our Etsy shop, and complete the transaction there. See below for details regarding this procedure.
- All payments go through PayPal, HOWEVER, you do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to purchase from CST. (See below) Our decision to use PayPal was based on their reputation of being a fast, easy and trusted method of payment. FYI: Merchants do not have access to a customer's credit card information.
- We wait to get confirmation of an amount clearing before we begin the labeling process.
If you don't want a PayPal account,
but still would like to purchase from us.......
To our dismay, our e-commerce platform (SquareSpace) does not take advantage of PayPal's Guest Checkout option. Guest Checkout allows folks w/o a PayPal account to make a credit card purchase and not have to sign up for a PayPal account.
As of this time, the only way to purchase something from us w/o a PayPal account is for us to create a Reserved Custom Listing for you on Etsy.
Here is how you can do that:
- Let us know what you would like to purchase by filling out this form.
- We will upload that product to Etsy as a Reserved Custom Order listing.
- We will leave it up there for you for 2 days.
- By purchasing through Etsy, you are able to pay without going through PayPal.
We realize this is extra work on your part, and we are hopeful that our platform undergoes a change in policy regarding PayPal Guest Checkout, in the near future.
Kansas is a destination-based sales tax state, so tax will be figured on the KS tax rate for the ship-to address.