Technospindle Assembly Tips
The spindle is shipping in two sections as a protective measure.
Technospindle Assembly Instructions
Please realize the underside is sensitive to fingerprints. Exercise caution when assembling.
- Run tip of index finger under water.
- Squeeze dishwashing liquid on tip of finger, rub in to blend.
- Scrape soapy liquid into grommet, both top and bottom. Be generous; we can’t stress this enough.
- Insert bottom of shaft into the top of the grommet, and slide the whorl up the shaft in a rocking/twisting motion. Push from the center, not the edges!. This should slide easily.
- If there wasn’t enough soap, and you experience strong resistance, DO NOT FORCE. Use a little more soapy water on the shaft just ahead of the grommet…it should now slide easily.
- We stop our whorl about 2 1/2 to 3 inches down from the top...it’s a personal preference, so adjust accordingly.
- Using a soft cloth, wipe the excess soapy water off the shaft, and any that may have accumulated at the top of the grommet.
- Use rubbing alcohol to remove smudges or fingerprints from black underside.
- You are good to go.